Investing in today’s world is becoming more and more common. If you don’t know how and where to invest your money, you might end up losing a lot of value of your money. Fundamental Analysis Program by Arpit Gupta helps you in starting your investment journey. You will learn all about the basics of stocks, brokerage firms, how to buy and sell stocks through demat account.
Arpit Gupta will walk you through 5-step fundamental analysis process. This program is a complete package where you’ll be learning from the scratch about stocks, investing, analysis, growth potential and how to identify the best companies to invest. Fundamentals analysis program consists of 7 modules with sub divided chapters with detailed and real life examples, which will make learning and understanding easy for the students.
Module 1- Introduction
- Understanding the basics of stocks
- What are brokerages firms
- Buying and selling through demat account
Module 2 – 5 steps Framework Overview
- How to maintain the stability
- Understanding the stock valve correctness
- Understanding about the growth potential and financial structure
along with the operational efficiency.
Module 3- Analysing Stability Of Company
- Rewind the 5 steps of framework
- Learning about market cap
- Understanding importance of the cash and debt
- Learning and understanding how to calculate Stability Index.
Module 4- Stock Value Correctness
- Understanding the concept of correct values
- What is EPS?
- Measuring stock value correctness - 3 different ways
Module 5 - Growth Potential of a company
- Understand the growth potential – 2 different ways
- Quick Assessment
Module 6- Financial Structuring
- D/E ratio
- What is pledging, dividends?
- Ratio from balance sheet
- Right issues
Module 7- Operational Efficiency
- Understanding company’s operational efficiency
Mr. Arpit Gupta is an alumnus of the coveted IIM Lucknow, Batch of 2013 where he specialized in Finance and Marketing. Mr Gupta has a rich industry experience of more than 10 years and more than 3 years experience as a Financial Literacy Coach.
His areas of expertise include: